samedi 12 septembre 2009

Porter attention

Choisir à quoi on porte attention, choisir se que l'on crée.

By My Attention to Things, I Am Making Choices... What people do not understand is that you do not choose something by looking at it and shouting �Yes, I would like some of that!�You make your choices by your attention to things. In this Universe that is based on attraction, when you look at an unwanted thing, your attention to it causes an activation of the Vibration within you, and then the Law of Attraction brings more like it into your experience.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from Abraham's newest book, The Vortex, Where the Law of Attraction Assembles All Cooperative Relationships

1 commentaire:

kelli ann & lorie a dit…

http://www.amazon.com/Rapt-Attention-Focused-Winifred-Gallagher/dp/1594202109

I heard this lady on the radio this weekend, it was a great interview and I am going to focus my attention on reading this book eventually::