dimanche 12 décembre 2010

December 3rd - MOMENT

Prompt #3 – MOMENT.

Pick one moment during which you felt most alive this year. Describe it in vivid detail (texture, smells, voices, noises, colors). (Author: Ali Edwards)



I had a few of these moments to pick from...

But the one I've chosen still make me smile! It is the night my Handsome Trucker suprised me by coming back home for a 12 hours reset. I remember the phone call, his voice telling me that he would be sleeping next to me that night. I remember the excitement that took hold of my sanity! :))) And I also remember that peaceful time after the kids were in bed, when I sat outside in this fresh august night, waiting for his arrival. And then... wow!!! There he was!!! I watched him park his motorcycle. I slowly walked towards him while he took off his helmet. The smile in his face, the way he looked at me, the strenght of his arm, the smell of his leather jacket, the feeling of his lips kissing mine, the silence of the night wrapping us in its blanket.

I also remember the quiet time we took lying next to each other, catching up on each other's day, to dwell on each other presence... And the rest belongs to us, only us ;)))))

Aucun commentaire: